Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Keepin' Up With Me: Wednesday's Links

I gave a homeless man $5 today. And he handed me back a toonie. He takes his business seriously.


"Honest to blog."


I'm a blogging maniac. And I'm slowly branching out into the world of celebrity-footwear cyberjournalism. So check out ShoeMinx. You can check out some of my slightly snarky obversations here:
And are you reading these? Anyone? If I'm not posting here, it's because I'm elsewhere in the blogosphere.

Idol-ness


My pick for Idol thus far is Theo. Because he wears scarves. Oh, and he's awesome.
(Piano in A + Guitar in B = Winner)


Other online tidbits:

Quote of the day:

"Men should always change diapers. It's a very rewarding experience. It's mentally cleansing. It's like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes."

- Chris Martin tells the new issue of Blender

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

posted your quote on 'meeting of one' - cool!!!

walkingchurch