Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hot Wheels

I don't typically take pictures of vehicles. My cool-car radar is often in a state of malfunction. But yesterday it kicked in. I saw a cool car. And so I snapped away.


I'm not sure why they're spending so much money promoting a flick that will break a pile of records regardless of publicity stunts. But I quite enjoyed checking out Bruce Wayne's ride. Unfortunately, the Caped Crusader was not on hand. I checked.

Do I want to see The Dark Knight? Maybe.*

*Maybe = YES.

(Check out my MovieZen entry on the parenting priorities of The Dark Knight's cast.)

I caught a screening of Wanted last night. Highly recommended for those of you who are over the age of 18 and appreciate watching gunfights of creative awesomeness. (And you don't mind rodents being used a weapons. Or having fate dictated by weaving looms. I kid you not. It's an action film about weavers.)

I am James McAvoy's character. Before he discovers he's an assassin. I'm still the stuck-in-a-cubicle version.

Inspirational quote of the night:
Six weeks ago, I was ordinary and pathetic, just like you.
~James McAvoy as Wesley
Go see it. Or wait for Batman. Whatever floats your brooding-hero boat.

No comments: