- This is the first song in my 2009 soundtrack.
- I am craving a sunshine-drenched road trip. Right now. Preferably with a fella who writes songs like this and plays them on the beach.
- Because the snow is coming tonight. Again.
- Zach Braff directed this video. The man has amazing taste in music.
- Every year needs a Josh. Last year, it was Josh Ritter. This year, it's Joshua Radin.
- Lyrics are both lovely and real. On that level, I suppose it's my new "Chasing Pavements." Hold the angst. With extra happy on the side.
- Okay, so it's nothing like Adele. But I love them both. For reasons that change by the day.
- Seriously, I need to learn to play the guitar. And to write ditties like this:
I think I'm getting sick. So I'm going to make some tea, read a book, and get ready for bed at an insanely early hour. I secretly love my plans for the evening.
Fine, I'll admit it. I typed this in my bathrobe. At 7 p.m. I should probably post an ode to The Golden Girls or something. But I won't. Because my tea's getting cold.....
P.S. I lied. It's not really YouTube Tuesday. I used a MySpace video. My apologies to the 2% of you who noticed.