Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sing Us a Song, You're the Piano [Wo]Man

I woke up late this morning. Actually, to be more honest, I woke up on time, hit the snooze button and then hit it again. And again. For two hours. I missed church.

ASIDE: Mom and Dad, I love the new pillow. I blame you for my inability to get out of bed.

I also woke up on the lazy side of the bed (which is a better side of the bed than the homicidal side. Believe me, you did not want to be around me on Friday. I was in the mood to murder). My to-do list is check-mark-less. I essentially cleaned out my cupboards of junk food (by ingesting it. I couldn't throw it out. But I didn't want it around either. I want to start 2009 on a semi-healthy note. Starting tomorrow. Yeah, I probably need therapy) and played the piano. All day. Sugar and music. Repeat.

Even as I type this, I'm craving those fake-ivory keys. It's not that I have something super-impressive to play. I just want to make music. Right now.

I wonder what the Boy Behind the Wall thinks. Perhaps he's blogging about the annoying Girl Behind the Wall who favors certain chords a little too much.

I should probably learn how to hook up the keyboard to my Mac. With a little GarageBand magic, I could have this tiny place rockin'....

No comments: