Sunday, September 07, 2008

Band From TV

Today's guilty pleasure: Band From TV.

At the 2-minute mark, my TV boyfriend, Zac Levi (you know him as Chuck) rocks out.

And yes, the lead singer is Bob Guiney from The Bachelor. Random.

Band From TV is:
Greg Grunberg (Heroes) - Drums
James Denton (Desperate Housewives) - Guitar
Bonnie Somerville (Cashmere Mafia) - Vocals
Bob Guiney (The Bachelor) - Vocals
Hugh Laurie (House) - Keyboard
Teri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives) - Vocals
Jesse Spencer (Desperate Housewives) - Fiddle

Special guest Adrian Pasdar (Heroes) on bass guitar.

Jorge Garcia (Lost's Hurley) recently sang with them too. And Hayden Panettiere often shakes her annoying booty on-stage with her Heroes costars. If I were on TV, I'd join. Except that I'd have to kick Hugh Laurie off the keyboards. And I don't think I want to do that. Hmm. I've heard Teri Hatcher sing. I'll take her place instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is pretty random lol from the bachelor?!?!