- My Lost thoughts. Please tell me you watched. It was one of the best episodes of the season. Sigh. I kind of love Sawyer now.
- I unclogged my shower drain this evening. With baking soda, vinegar and water. I'm the super-resourceful green-living Donna Reed.
- El Naturalista has super-cute eco-friendly shoes. Now that the snow has melted, I get to wear shoes again. I count it all joy, friends.
- Hermione might go to Yale. Sometimes I wish I applied to Harvard just to brag that I got in. (Of course, if I was rejected, I just wouldn't tell anyone that I applied in the first place.)
- Vince Vaughn is engaged. Jennifer Aniston is not.
- The Bachelor rejects won't go away. More reality TV for everyone!
- And most importantly, Dakota Fanning is now a vampire.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Keeping Up With Me
For kicks, I'm going to start recapping my online writing adventures here once a week. Just so you can cyber-stalk me (if you so choose).