If we can't Twitter, we don't exist!
If the above video hasn't scared you away, I'm @OnHerToes. Feel free to follow.
My blogging's been lacking this week. Two days of sick-day blahness is partly to blame. But I'm back in fighting form, save for the lunch-hour gluttony that is now trying to lull me into a coma. But that's the hot roast-turkey sandwich at work, not the flu.
For those of you trying to keep pace with my writing life elsewhere:
- I discovered a new lip gloss last week. Yes, this is important news. To me.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy love each other. Apparently. Weird.
- Natasha Richardson went skiing in Quebec. You know the rest. Tragic. (Aside: I once skied in Quebec. On a beginner hill. With an instructor. And no helmet. Could've been anyone.)
- Charlie Sheen + twin boys = One and two-half men?
- Project Runway's Kenley Collins hit her sleeping ex-fiancé with her cat. Crime at its best. (P.S. I want to be on Project Runway. Desperately.)
- PostSecret is amazing. Because people's deepest and darkest secrets are often quite universal. I mean, girls, how many of us HAVEN'T had this Lost discussion?