Thursday, March 19, 2009

Into the Twittersphere!

Oh, Twitter. I really hope I'm not using you to randomly brag about my unexceptional life. But I probably am.
If we can't Twitter, we don't exist!


If the above video hasn't scared you away, I'm @OnHerToes. Feel free to follow.

My blogging's been lacking this week. Two days of sick-day blahness is partly to blame. But I'm back in fighting form, save for the lunch-hour gluttony that is now trying to lull me into a coma. But that's the hot roast-turkey sandwich at work, not the flu.

For those of you trying to keep pace with my writing life elsewhere:
I'm off to the parental unit's place for the weekend. It's tax season, and I'm trying to make sense of the freelancing chaos that is my life. I will self-medicate with my mother's home-cooking.

Seacrest out.

2 comments:

michael lewis said...

I can't believe I'm actually using a computer to leave a comment on your blog.

This is like riding a dinosaur!

I'll twitter at you later.

michael lewis said...

The word verification for the previous comment was a palindrome.

I like palindrome.

Not to be confused with Palin-Drone.