Friday, March 27, 2009

Brotherly YouTube

I've been slacking in the blogging department this week. I apologize. And now I'm leaving my apartment for another evening of computerlessness.

So until I get back to the blogging routine this weekend, meet my brother Joel. Well, his voice. And his double-screened super-computer of awesomeness. And his broken Xbox.



The comments crack me up. And for those of you super-concerned for his situation, the console was replaced and all is well once more.

I should make a YouTube video. Maybe I'll reenact Swing Kids on my porch at midnight. Or something equally as impressive.

P.S. My camera made that video. So maybe I'm partly responsible for the almost-4000 views.

P.P.S. I have another brother. His name is Nathan. He doesn't live with my parents. Or post on YouTube. Or have a phone. But I still love him.

No comments: