Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The "Before" Photo

I'm spending some much-needed time with my hair stylist tomorrow. Because I'm starting to feel like the '80s Bon Jovi.* And I want to look like the '90s Bon Jovi. Less lion. Straighter layers.

But the scarves will remain. Always.

*Okay, okay, my hair isn't that bad. It's more like I'm channeling Brad Pitt circa 1994. Not unbearable, but a bit of a safety hazard. One gust of wind and I have no idea where I am.

"Tristan with bangs, please. Pre-tragedy and sans facial hair."
I wonder how often my stylist gets handed photos of male heartthrobs from previous decades by her female clients. I should be the first.

3 comments:

oncoffee said...

me thinks you exaggerate just a little... but then you are a writer

nadine said...

Yep, I'm a writer. But the Brad Pitt pic is pretty darn close to the mess that sits atop my head.

Laura J said...

sadly, all us '80's girls strove to have hair like Bon Jovi except the bangs didn't come down over the forehead. We somehow forced them to go against gravity, straight up into the air and curved to one side. Oh how I miss those days! HA!