Saturday, June 07, 2008

Blogging Goodness


I have a freelancing dream. To be a freelancer, one must actually work a little too long and hard at fun little gigs. So on top of my MovieZen and dailyLOST adventures, I've started contributing to two more blogs this weekend. Below are the links to my first entries.

New posts on new blogs:
Superwoman.ca
dailyIdolTV

I'll keep you all updated on my career in blogging. Believe me, you won't be able to avoid it. The "My Blogging Life" blogroll section will be updated and list the chaos for you.

If you have a blog that needs a contributor, call me.
If you have a beach that needs a blogger, send plane tickets.

Oh, and for those who haven't been following dailyLOST (because I'm not good at linking you to those entries), here are some fun ones of note:

Jacob Have I Loved
I Missed a Miracle: Claire's Mom
Finale Thoughts
I Will Survive. But With Whom?



image source

No comments: