Monday, August 21, 2006

Wanted

It was one of those "how can I drag my work out to fill 8 hours?" days at work today. Sometime around 2, I realized I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast at 7. With no work to peel myself away from, I headed to Pizza Pizza for a salad (yes, I order salads at pizza places).

On my way back to work (work = checking my email. Again), I saw a "wanted" poster tacked onto a pole. I don't usually spend much time hydro-pole reading, but this one caught my eye. Maybe it was the words "dangerous" or "one-handed." And the picture looked very familiar. Too familiar. I've seen him. Maybe I know him.

Five second later, it hits me that this is a promotion for Prison Break, and I'm staring at some actor's headshot.

Hmm. The advertising strategy worked. I hate that.

1 comment:

michael lewis said...

Just as the bard Anthony Kedis sang on the last Chilis album:

...throw away your television...


But keep your radio.