Thursday, May 07, 2009

Tonight: Cocktails with Jully Black


Woman.ca is where it's at, yo.*

*Have you ever heard me try to say "yo" in a take-me-seriously manner? It doesn't work. It's worse than "dude." I can almost get away with that one. In certain circles. At certain hours.

Back to Woman.ca.

It's a social magazine. So come be social. It's also home to a plethora of pretty cool writers. So join, read, and engage with folks like yours truly. And I'll try to keep you updated on my writing life over there.

Oh, and all grapes should be wrapped in brie and then rolled in nuts. Just as all charitable donations should be rewarded with free MAC products.

P.S. I love Jully's dress. To an insane degree. I might have to buy it. And then embrace a social life that justifies just a purchase.

1 comment:

Julia said...

You must buy that dress and wear it to celebrate my 30th birthday!