Monday, May 11, 2009

Interviewed: Me

Wanna know all about my life as a subtitler? Head on over to Jason Boyett's blog and read all about it. And then stick around. 'Cause he has some great stuff to say.

The timing couldn't be more perfect. Because as of tomorrow, my working-for-a-living world will look significantly different. Subtitles will only bookend my weeks, sprinkling my Mondays and Fridays with snippets of television greatness. Never fear, I'll still be writing in the midweek. But the words will be mine this time. (Details will follow shortly. Pinkie swear.)

Cue Hamlet's craziness (preferably with Kenneth Branagh's face): "Words, words, words."

Oh, Shakespeare. Always relevant. Always.

3 comments:

Walking Church said...

Cheering in the Hay Barns of Belmont for you!

Typo...you meant 'Cougar' not 'Wolverine'!!!

Beth said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. So excited. And glad I got a chance to check email before this is TOO out of date :)

Anonymous said...

Hi... I do the same subtitling job as yours :)