- I want to spend a summer at the Artists' Colony in Banff. Or just head west for the Stampede. I'm a repressed cowgirl.
- I need to meet the newest member of the theatre company that does not yet exist.
- If I had to be stuck on a supernatural island with someone, I would pick Desmond. Everyone else would pick Sayid.
- Chilean wine does not make your hands turn blue. Unwashed denim does.
- Inviting a stranger you meet on the street to come to a birthday dinner is brilliant.
- Even more brilliant? She shows up and becomes a friend.
- I have an unbelievably fast karate chop. 71 km/hr.
- Hugh Jackman is a better person than I am.
- I like kids. Even kids who scream in dark tunnels.
- According to science, flirting calms me down.
- Islands do move.
- My childhood was not like 7th Heaven. The cops found weapons in my house.
- I think I have plans for March 2010. In Adelaide, Australia.
- I need more road trips in my life. Step one: Make friends with awesome person with car. Check.
- 2009 is the year of my first 5k. Promise.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
My Weekend [Out of Context]
I'll expand later. Maybe.