Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Anatomy 101

I pretty much love this. It would have come in handy during my years as a disinterested high-school biology student. Although I really loved cutting open those rats. And pretending to string their intestines around my neck like jewelry. Don't judge.

(Check out the anatomy of a Gummi bear.)

On a semi-related note, I used LEGO men in a science-fair project once and someone stole all their hair. Seriously. Someone walked around the gym, checking out the displays, pocketing plastic hair.

I wasn't trying to make the point that polluted water contributed to baldness, but it certainly ended up looking that way.

Sheesh. Some people's kids.


source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this,lol. :)

ofifteen'designing your life'http://ofifteenblog.blogspot.com