Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Only Wish

I'm going to expand on my cryptic weekend adventures soon. But in the meantime, here's my favorite Britney Spears song. Because it's Christmas.

If her new album sounded like this, I would own it. Multiple copies, even. Maybe.

To fully appreciate this, imagine a 19-year-old, 6-foot-something undergrad. He is standing on a couch. And doing a choreographed dance routine. To Britney Spears. Now imagine a broken couch.

My life is fascinating. Always.

There's no video, just audio. Consider it a Christmas blessing.



Okay, I'm off to eat sugar. Sugar that looks like this [see image at left].

Everyone needs a signature treat. I have two. And this is one of them. I have made many a friend with these.

Seriously, my social life is accelerating at a rather ridiculous pace. If it slows down a little, I'll tell you all about it.

P.S. I miss sleep.

1 comment:

Beth said...

that christmas goodie looks AMAZING!

i am jealous of your social life because it doesn't include ME.