Thursday, May 11, 2006

You just can't trust American voters.

I'm not a huge American Idol fan. I usually only half pay attention when it's on, zoning out the non-witty banter and ridiculous intros, and trying to ignore poor arrangements and song choices.

That said, I was fully convinced that Chris was going to win this year. This is why I am not a betting woman. You cannot predict the American public.

Maybe they just don't consider an idol to be pitch-perfect, passionate, and professional.

Maybe they just don't like their presidents to be literate.

Maybe you just need to be an American to understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»