Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Bucket List

Thanks to Morgan Freeman, the List of Things to Do before I Die has been renamed. It’s now my Bucket List.

And this Christmas break, I stuffed a turkey. And crossed off #13.

I’m not big on touching raw meat. And sticking my hand up a turkey’s butt is really not all that appealing to me. But if I’m going to be the ultimate domestic diva, it’s something I’m going to have to get over. I mean, I’m sure Martha Stewart stuffed her own turkey before she had assistants do it for her. Now that I’ve done it, I’d be very willing to do it again. If “the first cut is the deepest”, the first stuff is the grossest. And yes, I think I should write a song about it. If I record it, I’ll be crossing off #40.

So this New Year’s, instead of a list of resolutions, I’m just going to attack my bucket list. I’ll keep you posted on my adventures.

1 comment:

Beth said...

i helped my grandma make stuffing for a pig roast a few years back - we made it inside a pillowcase, which i found hilarious. but i did not put it up the pig. i refused. i could barely use the bathroom, knowing there was a pig on ice in the tub...

also, thanks for the massive compliment. :)