- Dancing with the Stars has lost its novelty. I don't care enough to accidentally watch it.
- I suddenly like Castle. I think I'm obsessed with anything writer-related.
- Paul Gross on Eastwick = poor man's version of Jack Nicholson. Too bad. I once loved Paul.
- I need to learn css and html and everything code- and design-related. My ideas cannot magically appear without knowledge. And so I shall learn.
- I will not write a 650-word article for $4. Now you know.
- I took Tylenol tonight. I haven't had a headache in months. It's been so long, I'm not even complaining about this one. I figure it's time.
- Coffee will be waiting for me in the morning. Yes, folks, I have an official writing-related reason to leave my apartment.
- I need new shoes. But writers don't need shoes. We just need slippers. Shopping trip averted.
- The new "cocktail lounge" across the street is actually a sports bar. I am so confused. If I need to hang out with questionable characters late at night, I'll stick with the pub next door. It has karaoke.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Monday's On My Mind
Stuff I'm thinking. On a superficial level. That's as deep as my brain goes this evening. It's a little sore.