Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday's On My Mind

Stuff I'm thinking. On a superficial level. That's as deep as my brain goes this evening. It's a little sore.
  • Dancing with the Stars has lost its novelty. I don't care enough to accidentally watch it.
  • I suddenly like Castle. I think I'm obsessed with anything writer-related.
  • Paul Gross on Eastwick = poor man's version of Jack Nicholson. Too bad. I once loved Paul.
  • I need to learn css and html and everything code- and design-related. My ideas cannot magically appear without knowledge. And so I shall learn.
  • I will not write a 650-word article for $4. Now you know.
  • I took Tylenol tonight. I haven't had a headache in months. It's been so long, I'm not even complaining about this one. I figure it's time.
  • Coffee will be waiting for me in the morning. Yes, folks, I have an official writing-related reason to leave my apartment.
  • I need new shoes. But writers don't need shoes. We just need slippers. Shopping trip averted.
  • The new "cocktail lounge" across the street is actually a sports bar. I am so confused. If I need to hang out with questionable characters late at night, I'll stick with the pub next door. It has karaoke.

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

* Man, Castle is an awesome show! Dave and I have been watching it since the beginning. Such amazing writing.

* Headache could be from the weather. All this high-pressure/low-pressure business often gives me migraines.