Friday, September 04, 2009

Home Office Inspiration


This weekend, I will be at home. This is by choice. I refuse to let you feel sorry for me. Music will blare. Dark chocolate will vanish. Decisions will be made.

Some of those decisions will have to do with creating a workspace that's both lovely and functional. Others will have to do with purging my darling apartment of unnecessary clutter. This includes the closets. The sheet music. The stacks of unsorted paperwork.

Believe me, you don't want to be here for the chaos.

2 comments:

Cee Burr said...

Does this mean a trip to Ikea, or just reusing what you already have?

nadine said...

A little of both. Ikea might not have what I need. I'm starting to get picky about how I want to configure my space. It might be time for a little DIY :)