Monday, April 21, 2008

Toilet Humor


I'd love to be able to say "I plumb toilets" and have someone say "Now that is something I've always wanted to do".
~Kenny Smyth
It was crap-tastic.

If you've ever wanted to see an Australian mockumentary about a portable-toilet installer (called a "glorified turd-burglar" by his eloquent father), go see Kenny. You will not be disappointed.

All thumbs up. Just be sure to wash your hands afterwards....



For those of you who don't speak Aussie, there are subtitles. Seriously.

2 comments:

michael lewis said...

I just read a positive review of this film in Macleans.

(And apparently I'm too lazy to look up the link....)

I'll look forward to watching it....when it gets to the shelves of Rogers Video in Lethbridge.

Teena in Toronto said...

I thought this was a cute movie!